Most of the people prefer using iCloud, but there are some who don’t like to use it and want to switch it off. This can be done very quickly. So there is nothing for you to get worried about it.
If getting annoyed with iCloud, then turn off iCloud on iPhone fast!
If iCloud is switched on, then what does it do?
Mostly everyone has heard about iCloud.
- Its primary function is to synchronize every information that is logged into the same account of iCloud.
- For instance, if you save any of the events on your calendar or do any other changes on your iOS device, then it will by itself update it.
- It have many different functions like, helps in doing the backup of the information that has been stored by you on it.
Reasons behind switching off the iCloud
The features mentioned above may make you think that there can be no one who would ever like to turn off the iCloud. But it is not true. Few doesn’t feel like to keep a backup of the files. Even some people don’t prefer to have synchronization from their iPhone to other iOS devices.
Frankly, I don’t ever suggest anyone to switch off iCloud after all it has plenty of features that can be helpful for its users. For instance, Find My iPhone. But every coin has its two sides similarly some likes iCloud while some people don’t like it.
Method of switching off iCloud on iPhone
Go through the given below instructions to know the technique of switching off iCloud on an iPhone.
- Firstly, click on Settings.
- Click on your name. It will be placed immediately above the Settings.
- Move towards the end.
- Click on Log Out.
- Next, put your Apple address whenever needed.
- Then, click on switch off. Note that this will switch off Find My iPhone. This is compulsory to do before switching off iCloud.
- Select the file that you wish to have a copy of on this device.
- After that, move the slider to switch it on for Calendars, Contacts, Keychain, Safari, and Stocks.
- Next, click on Sign Out. This will be towards the above at the corner side.
- Lastly, press Log Out again.
Congratulations! Now, you are logged out of iCloud.
The method of switching off iCloud on iPhone on iOS 10.2 (also applicable for older versions)
- Firstly, go to Settings.
- Click on iCloud.
- Then, Log Out.
- Click on Delete from My iPhone.
- Choose the files that you would prefer to have a copy of on your device.
- Put your Apple address whenever required.
- Lastly, click on Turn Off.
Howdy, I’m Nick. I’m a software engineer living in Manhattan, New York. I am a fan of technology, photography, and design. I’m also interested in music and blogging. You can visit my website office.com/setup.