If you need to Setup Office 365 Email on iPhone device, then this article will help you understand the process of setting up your campus mail app on your Apple iOS devices e.g. iPad, iPhone, Mac Book, etc. Below you will get the systematic guide as to perform the task.
Below are the steps by which you can setup Office 365 Email on iPhone:
- On your iPhone home screen, click on ‘Settings’.
- Now click on‘Mail’. After that, tap on ‘Add Account’.
- Click on ‘Mail’.
- Press the ‘Accounts’ option.
- If you have iOS 9 device or below, then the setting will show these 3 options- Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Now click on‘Add Account’.
- After that, tap on ‘Exchange’.
- Here you need to enter your campus email address and password. Then, tap on ‘Next’.
- You need to exchange email setup screen
- Type your campus email address firstname.lastname@example.org (e.g. email@example.com). Then, enter your current campus password.
- Enter a description for your account.
- At last, click on ‘Next’.
- Type your server as outlook.office365.com and your username as firstname.lastname@example.org. Then click on ‘Next’.
- Account details screen will appear
- Type your outlook.office365.com in the given block as the server name.
- Type your username as email@example.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Then enter your current campus password.
- After that click on ‘Next’.
NOTE: Please note that you need to leave the Domain field blank.
- Choose the types of account details that you want to sync on this device. After that tap ‘Save’.
- Click on ‘Exchange account’ options
- Customize the slider to green next to each account item you want to be able to view on this device. Then click on ‘Save’.
- You’re done with setting up Office 365 Email on iPhone!
- Mail app with emails
- Once you start seeing your Office 365 emails appear in the Mail app that means you’re all done!
Facing trouble in setting up your mail with iPhone then you can also contact support:
- If you are facing trouble with the iOS Mail app, then contact Apple Customer Support. They will resolve your problem via call or mail.
- If you have an Office work or school account that uses Office 365 for business or Exchange-based accounts, talk to your Office 365 admin or technical support on office.com/setup.
- For all other accounts, seek help from Microsoft support.