The PCL XL error message is one of the apparent printer errors on Windows 10 that occurs mostly while printing some documents. This issue appears on the HP LaserJet printer models while the user prints various materials at once. There are several causes of this error, be it the wrong configuration of the printer settings, corrupted or missing printer drivers, or badly managed Windows Settings.
Let’s fix the error message effortlessly.
The invalid configuration of your printer settings can cause the PCL XL error message on your device. Now to fix the issue, see these instructions mentioned down here:
- In the home screen of your PC, click the Start menu button located on the bottom-left corner.
- Put in cp using the keyboard.
- Then choose the Control Panel icon using the results.
- When the Control Panel appears, change the large icons to small icons.
- Then find and click the Devices and Printers icon.
- In case you have used various printers with your computer, find the printer that is likely to cause the PCL XL error.
- Then right-click on that and the press the Printing Preferences.
- Head to the Advanced option from the menu listed there.
- Go to the option saying TrueType Font.
- Make sure to select that option as Download as Soft font.
- Then, look for the option saying Send True Type as Bitmap.
- Now make sure to tap on it and then select Enabled option.
- Hit the Apply and then process to OK button to save the current configuration.
- Reboot your device to see the effects.
I’m Ela Thomas and I have always loved Ohio. It has been a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. I am currently working for Office.com/setup at Newyork but still think of Ohio.
For more details, just visit to the official website of MS Office through www.office.com/setup