The migration of work to Office 365 cloud services is a growth investing strategy for any business association. The only thing you need to ensure while migrating to office 365 is to have all the staff members or employees in your organization to download and install the Deployment Pro mailbox configuration agent on each work station on which Outlook is already installed. You can download the tool via office.com/setup.
The tool enables us to streamline the procedure of implementing changes to get everyone know about their new mailbox once the migration is over.
The tool will help us reconfigure Outlook clients to ensure an uninterrupted connection with Office 365 after the migration of data is finished. While installing Office setup on your PC, you can choose to deploy tool.
Follow the steps to download and run Outlook Mailbox Configuration tool
- Download the Outlook configuration agent “BootStrap.exe” via office.com/setup
- Go to your Internet Explorer and click “Run” when you’re prompted for download
- Bear in mind that other web browsers might follow a different set of procedures to download and run the file. For instance, in case of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, click “Save file” then move to the downloads and click on “BootStrap.exe”
- According to your General settings, you may be required to type the Administrator’s username and password for your computer. If you don’t know how to do this, contact Microsoft via email support services.
- The tool will be installed on your PC and a dialog box will be displayed on your screen.
- Now, if required, enter the product activation code you redeemed through your registered email ID, and then tap the “Connect” button. If you don’t have the correct code, then contact Microsoft Customer Support Services.
- You can now close the dialog box.
- Viola, you have successfully activated the tool on your PC. Once it is installed, the rest will be taken care of by Microsoft.
If you find any issues while following the above procedure, you may give a phone call to Microsoft Customer Care on toll-free number for technical assistance in the matter. Optionally, you can also choose to call your help desk for guidance. For more details, you can visit office.com/setup page.
If you plan to export your email data and work reports to Office 365, you need to make some pre-arrangements to ensure a smooth transition of data. The connectivity among employees and business associates is given prime focus in Office 365 suite. The transition will be invisible for end users without having extra charges.
The majority of Office 365 users don’t even know they are entitled to productive services in respect of what Microsoft offers. If you are subscribing to Office 365 suite, you can easily store, backup, access or share your official data to everyone on the cloud network.
For further queries, you can contact Microsoft Customer Support Services and ask for help. They are available 24*7 for the convenience of users.